- "Today, we’re thrilled to announce our latest innovation on the Lightning Network: Ghost Addresses. This means that anyone running their own lightning node will be able to have a Lightning Address without needing a custodial third party and without needing a publicly accessible server."
"The Ghost Address combines the clever behavior of Phantom Payments with the user experience of the Lightning Address. It enables any node to receive payments through invoices created using the Lightning Address protocol."
- "Invoices generated from a Ghost Address use Phantom Payments to allow the destination to intercept routed payments."
Getting started is simple and shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.
- Update Thunderhub to a Ghost enabled version (>0.13.29).
- Claim your Ghost Address by going to the Amboss tab in Thunderhub.
- See additional documentation on Ghost Addresses here.