- better YouTube battery: we now load the lightning information also from the channel description
- add tipping support on SoundCloud @im-adithya (#1364)
- support for the Tor Browser: when Alby is used with the Tor Browser or Tor running then connections to Tor nodes just work @bumi (#1397)
- more descriptive unlock screen and better description for the unlock password @bumi (#1398)
- makes it easier for websites to detect if a user has webln on page load @bumi @reneaaron (#1358 #1357)
- capture links in dynamic content @reneaaron (#1337)
- show invoice memo in the transaction list @escapedcat (#1389)
- show fiat amounts on the payment confirmation screen @lisabaut (#1324)
- case insensitive monetization and more consistent alby metatags @bumi (#1388)
- more i18n screens @im-adithya @escapedcat (#1291 #1374 #1375 #1376 #1363 #1362 #1344 #1341 etc. )
- Linked to node websites on the connector screens @Cheapshot003 (#1352)
- fix: wait for allowance before loading payments @lisabaut (#1360)
- fix: handle "receiver" in paymentSuccesNotification if used via popup #770 @escapedcat (#1327)
An update featuring some of the most highly-requested features, along with bug fixes which bring improved performance and stability to the app.
ZeroSync allows to verify Bitcoin's chain state in an instant. No need to download hundreds of gigabytes of blocks. A tiny cryptographic proof suffices to validate the entire history of transactions and everyone's current balances.
This is a big update with dramatic UI changes, new functionality, the release of a brand new feature, and improvements for our power users.