AgoraDesk Mobile App Is Officially Out of Beta
AgoraDesk is a private free and open source Bitcoin peer-to-peer trading platform.
The app is now available for download on both iOS and Android platforms (including F-Droid).
Here's some features:
- In-app proxy support;
- Connect to Tor/I2P domain instead of clearnet (in conjunction with proxy);
- UX optimized for easy trading on the go;
- Extensively tested on security-centric distribution GrapheneOS;
- No Google Services required;
- No trackers (opt-out anonymous crash analytics);
- Light/dark themes available;
- Stable notifications that work with or without Google;
- 32 supported languages;
- Extensively accessibility-tested (thank you u/shortwavesurfer2009!);
- Self-updater (for direct APK);
- PIN/Biometric security (optional);
- No login required to view market;
- ...and more!
We encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions through our Telegram (@AgoraDesk) or Matrix room (AgoraDesk) or by contacting our support team.
Version 1.1.0 updates:
- The pin code is limited to 25 attempts; after that, the app will log out.
- Pressing the proxy icon opens the settings screen.
- The transaction cost for BTC has been added in fiat currency.
- Fixed: error that occurred when the captcha dialog was closed.