10101 v1.0.20: Beta Testing Back on Mainnet
10101 (Ten-Ten-One) is an open-source, non-custodial on-chain and off-chain Bitcoin wallet infused with trading using discreet log contracts (DLC).
- "We are happy to announce that 10101 is available for beta testing on mainnet again! Everyone who was testing on the testnet version got an invite to the mainnet version!"
- "Join our waiting list at https://10101.finance."
- Do not trigger DLC manager periodic check twice.
- Simplify maker binary.
- Prefer unused addresses to new ones (temporarily).
- chore: Remove share on twitter button temporarily.
- Use address caches in LnDlcWallet.
- Set background transaction priority to 24 blocks.
- Improve error message when trying to collab close LN with DLC channel.
- Simplify deserialisation of channel ID.
- Stabilise key dependencies.
Announcement / Archive